Taste the Wild Covid Secure Statement
Taste the Wild is fully committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our course participants and instructors.
We are aware of and comply with the Government’s advice, Public Health England and the Health and Safety Executive guidance.
• We have carried out a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment and added COVID-19 protocols to our pre-course information and initial safety briefing
• We will provide cleaning, handwashing and hygiene provisions and protocols in line with guidance
• We will strongly advise that the two-metre social distancing rule is adhered to where possible
• Where it is difficult for people to maintain the two-metre social distancing rule, we will do everything possible to manage the COVID-19 transmission risk.
In recognition that Taste the Wild has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
We will try to keep the course as close in content to any that we have run in the past. However, there will be small changes with regards to sampling and food preparation. None of these should distract from your enjoyment of the day and we are looking forward to welcoming you to Avenue Woods on Saturday.
COVID 19 Notes
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Maintain social distancing from people who are not from your visiting group.
- We are increasing cleaning frequency around the barn area and toilets but we recommend that you wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitiser, on arrival, when you can, and at the end of your visit. (There are separate female/male wee loos and one long drop toilet).
- Hand sanitiser is available for visitors on arrival and throughout the day at the Woodland. However it may also be useful to have your own.
- By attending the course you agree for Taste the Wild to hold your details for 21 days and for Taste the Wild to share these with the NHS Track and Trace service if requested.